2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
its tera time again [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 6:15:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

He turned the small black orb around in his hand as he stood in one of the small labs around the league and felt its weight. It felt the same weight as your average pokeball yet the inside of it seemed to sparkle with small little crystals inside of it. Perhaps bits of those tera crystals he heard about from some of the league folks once the threat of the threat of the meteor passed? It was likely if he heard about what happened during that whole fight. Still it was a little amazing that this new power was brought to them from outer space of all places.

Luckily he was invited to be a test subject for practicing with this new power, both him and his zeraora who just stood there tilting its head at Kazimir as gripped the ball in his hand tightly. "alright. time to get to work." Holding out the orb he let the energy build up inside of it before it started to glow and he tossed it at his lightning cat. Crystals erupted from under its feet to surround it before exploding and revealing the shimmering form of the Zeraora with a giant light bulb on its head as it roared with vigor. "Ok but how do the hats form? Like...how do they even do that and why so...specific?"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,611 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
its tera time again [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 17:32:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle has been invited to be one of the first people to test it, given that he was on the scene when it first triggered. memories of meteno still appear fresh in his head, though the mechanics behind the entire gimmick still remain unknown for him.

"yeah, it's like those generic z-moves i guess, but more, i dunno, physical? on their head? it even looks weirder when it's on top of a legendary pokemon. you should've seen the one we saw on the meteor."

he can barely recall if his mightyena had one or not when it happened. it was the heat of the moment, and his focus was on one thing. what confuses him more is why only the visual of the alien with the hat they saw remained in his memory.

the tera orb remains in his hand. it's a prototype that was manufactured surprisingly fast by the scientists of hoenn. it's supposed to harness the power, but throwing it at the pokemon still seems mandatory unlike mega stones.

maybe they'll rework that in the future.

"wait, do you think it'll be unwieldy in a fight?" he asks as he throws the tera orb to his mightyena. "how much do you think they weigh?"

the mightyena then forms balloons as a hat on his head.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
its tera time again [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 23:56:32 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Kazimir looked between the two Pokemon as they got their own special little crystal hats and something about them created an itch in his mind the more he looked at them. A light bulb and a bunch of balloons. Something didn't seem quite right with that, although to answer Kyle's other question it seemed like everything was alright with them as the Pokemon each gave looks of confusion to their trainers, tilting their heads as if they didn't have massive items stuck to them.

"I think it doesn't weigh anything to them. But ya gotta wonder why does yours have balloons on it? That doesn't seem right." Was it indicative of something? These were questions that needed answers and the only way to get them unfortunately was...well...by experiment. There was only a simple beat and a glance between the two Pokemon before Kaz pointed at the Mightyena and said two words; "Plasma Fist."

With that the yellow cat let out a yowl as electricity crackled around its body lightning not just its paws but also the bulb on its head as it began to flicker a bright yellow before it launched a bolt of lightning at the poor Mightyena.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,611 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
its tera time again [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 7:33:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he watches his mightyena yowl in pain, bounce backwards to create distance, and then incessantly bark at the zeraora with a light bulb.

"oh?"

the change in the expected response was taken note of. usually, his pokemon would fight back immediately when struck with a move. the way it created distance instead cements one more point in terastalization.

kyle takes out his phone and opens the pokedex app. the changes in his pokemon was then confirmed instead of just being apparent.

"i guess it really became a flying-type." he takes another glance at the tera orb. "they said the orb only has enough charges for one instance."

he picks up his mightyena to see how much it changed in weight when the hat is added. apparently, not much.

as he wrestles the mightyena to keep it in his arms after all the barking and snarling it's been doing, kyle opens up for another test. "hey kaz," he says, "do you think your tera orb can do another one of those? maybe it took up less charges since it's the same type."

there's really no logic behind his suggestion. he just wants to see if he can have another light bulb on top of the other.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing